Perhaps the greatest advertising tool ever invented - second only to the business card! Make the most of bold color placement on both sides of a single sheet.
- Mini product catalogs
- Take out menus
- Real estate listings
- Event programs
First choose your color output -
- 4/4 - Full color on both sides.
- 4/1 - Full color one side, greyscale on the back side.
- 4/0 - Full color one side, nothing on the back.
Next, choose the paper type that meets your needs:
- Matte Text - High quality paper you would use for copies and letterhead. Choose 70# or 80#
- Gloss Text - High quality paper you would use for copies and letterhead with a glossy finish. Choose 80# or 100#
- Matte Cover Stock - A 110lb card stock that does not have a shiny appearance on either site. Choose 60#, 80#, 100#, or 110#
- Gloss Cover Stock - C2S card stock that appears shiny on both sides. C2S refers to it being coated on both sides. Choose 12pt or 14pt
- Gloss Cover / Matte Back - C1S stands for glossy on one side, matte on the other. Choose 12pt or 14pt
- C-Fold - folded with the bottom panel tucked in.
- Z-Fold - also known as an accordion fold.
Here are the detailed specifications when setting up your files:
||11.25 x 8.75
||288 x 224
||3375 x 2625
|11 x 8.5
||282 x 218
||3300 x 2550
All of our flyers are printed on FSC certified paper.